Shipping & Returns
SHIPMENT OF ORDER
We will ship orders to the address you indicate as long as it meets the address requirements detailed on jlangstore.com. All purchases from jlangstore.com are made in accordance with the terms and conditions found on the website. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you will assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you will be responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments.
We ship international orders by DHL.
Because shipping costs are calculated based on the size, weight and delivery location of your package, they can only be provided once you begin the checkout process.
- Delivery occurs within 2 to 5 business days, pending customs clearance.
- Packages can be tracked at http://dhl.com.
- Delivery will be made by a DHL.
- Shipping cost is based on size, weight and delivery location of your package.
- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in 1 to 2 business days.
- Business days are Mondays through Fridays, excluding holidays.
- Pre-order items are not available to international destinations at this time. If a pre-order item is in the shopping cart, it must be removed from the cart before checkout can continue. Once an item is no longer pre-order, it will be available for checkout to international destinations.
- International shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Duties and taxes vary by country of destination, they are not included in your order.
- Due to shipping regulations, not all items on the site can be shipped internationally.
- At this time, gift packaging is not available for international shipments.
DUTIES & TAXES
- Duties and taxes are not included in the shipping-cost quote you receive during checkout.
- All duties and taxes, and brokerage fees in your country should be paid by you.
- If your order is undeliverable, or if you refuse delivery of an order you have placed, you will be responsible for payment of all duties and taxes. Shipping charges as well as duties and taxes are nonrefundable for undeliverable or refused shipments. Upon receipt of the refused delivery, a refund will be issued for the item(s) only.
For international orders placed at jlangstore.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exchanges are not offered with international shipments. Refer to our Returns section for our full policy.
Send your package via a trackable method to the following address:
J.LANG en Casa Torreón
Calle Real, San Rafael de Escazú
San José, Costa Rica.
DUTIES & TAXES REFUND
If you are returning a purchase, you may be eligible for a refund of all or a portion of the duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for information. In the event that your order is undeliverable, or if you refuse delivery of an order you have placed, you will be responsible for payment of all duties and taxes. Shipping charges as well as duties and taxes are nonrefundable for undeliverable or refused shipments. Upon receipt of the refused delivery, a refund will be issued for the item(s) only.
REFUSAL OF DELIVERY
If you refuse delivery of an order you've placed, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
ORDER AND SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
You will receive an order-confirmation email once your order has been submitted into our system (this may take up to 15 minutes). Once your order has shipped, we will send you an email confirmation that includes the tracking number for your package.